HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our process is based on the Google Ventures Design Sprint backed up with an initial week of discovery work to ensure we set the vision and get the most value from the week-long sprint process. The process can be run remotely or on-site at MMT Digital or in client offices.
Week one – discovery
Review research, competitor & market analysis and analytics
- Plan the approach to the problem statements, agree the goals and map the challenges
- Define the digital measurement framework
- Define and plan the user testing approach
Week two – design, build & test
Day 1: frame the problem to solve using discovery learnings and set the path for the sprint week
- Day 2: generate ideas for solving the problem using sketches, ideation & wireframes
- Day 3: build a prototype in hi-fidelity flat designs or even code
- Day 4: test prototype with users – one-on-one testing, guerrilla testing or on-line testing
- Day 5: analyse the results, make design decisions and iterate, share findings with the wider team and agree next steps