We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
We are looking for a tenacious Senior UI Designer to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences!
You will have the opportunity to really create visually beautiful things – By bringing a deep understanding of user-centred design, a passion for delivering evidence-based creative solutions and experience of working as part of an agile team.
Ideally, you’ll be well-practised in helping create engaging, delightful visual experiences, a creative thinker, a problem solver, a team player with excellent communication skills. Translating a client’s brand to a digital product will be centric to your everyday work.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Expert knowledge on the design thinking process and agile delivery
- Experience of using and creating Design Systems
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with users’ needs and create creative solutions
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to clients, colleagues and in new business pitches
- A depth of experience in customer analysis and design research
- Proven ability in running design workshops, including: ideation and sketching
- The ability to bring clarity and hierarchy to complex design challenges
- Excellent prototyping skills (using Axure, Photoshop, Sketch or other prototyping tools)
- Excellent skills in producing high-fidelity designs and style guides (using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other graphic tools)
- Experience in designing complex mobile applications
- Experience in designing UI interactions and animations
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape a Minimum Viable Product
- Leadership skills to mentor junior members of the team
- An advocate for the value that design can bring, both throughout the company and more widely