We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach with our clients to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at the RAR Digital Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
About the role
We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer who is up for the challenge of joining an exciting, rapidly growing digital agency and fast become a crucial part of the software delivery cycle. In essence, you’ll be developing project specific test strategies, story writing and reviewing, turning acceptance criteria into executable manual and automated test scenarios. You’ll be working on multiple projects in a cross browser and device testing environment so the ability to manage multiple projects would be a great plus. Additionally, you’ll be expected to create and maintain automated test while liaising with DevOps for automation integration.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Experience writing, executing and maintaining either manual and automated tests
- Testing in an agile environment and creating tests from BDD statements to effectively test software
- An ability to challenge with confidence and accuracy regarding quality of software
- Defect management experience
- Ideally some experience working with DevOps and continuous integration
- Ideally some experience with tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, WebDriver, IDE’s
- An ISTQB certification or similar would be a huge advantage