We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer who is up for the challenge of joining an exciting, rapidly growing digital agency and fast become a crucial part of the software delivery cycle. In essence, you’ll be developing project specific test strategies, story writing and reviewing, turning acceptance criteria into executable manual and automated test scenarios. You’ll be working on multiple projects in a cross browser and device testing environment so the ability to manage multiple projects would be a great plus. Additionally, you’ll be expected to create and maintain automated test while liaising with DevOps for automation integration.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Experience writing, executing and maintaining either manual and automated tests
- Testing in an agile environment and creating tests from BDD statements to effectively test software
- An ability to challenge with confidence and accuracy regarding quality of software
- Defect management experience
- Ideally some experience working with DevOps and continuous integration
- Ideally some experience with tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, WebDriver, IDE’s
- An ISTQB certification or similar would be a huge advantage
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more