We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
2018 has been an exceptional year for MMT Digital, and as we continue to grow it’s critical that we drive our revenue streams across our existing clients and in new business – both for MMT and with Be Heard clients.
To help us achieve this, we’re recruiting for a Technical Consultant to deliver high quality consultancy around the use of technology and agile delivery.
This role will work closely with, and report in to, the Co-founder (Principle Consultant) and can work across any account within the agency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running technical and strategy workshops with clients to help with their digital strategies and digital transformation
- Supporting clients in their agile transformation strategies (SAFe or similar)
- Working closely with the Innovation Group to ensure that delivery teams are aware of new technologies and the potential opportunities for clients
- Also working closely with the Client Service Managers/Directors and Technical Account Leads to support them with their account growth strategies
- Supporting the new business team (MMT and Be Heard) in the winning of the right clients with an optimum technical strategy in place
- Reporting to the ELT on the pipeline and revenue generated from consultancy activities and contributing factors to existing new business targets
- Taking feedback from our Delivery Teams to help shape and improve our future proposals for new and existing clients
- Working with the marketing team in Thought Leadership, particularly around new technologies and delivery methodologies
- Ensuring new accounts (or new workstreams for existing accounts) are on-boarded successfully
You’ll also be expected to have and maintain an in-depth understanding of the services and technical capabilities of MMT Digital, as well as understanding the capabilities across Be Heard in order to improve the efficacy and value of your consultancy offering.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Broad knowledge of technologies across marketing and ecommerce
- Broad knowledge across a range of technology stacks. e.g. .NET, open-source, A.I. / ML, front-end stacks, Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure etc), CI / CD etc), CMS / CXM platforms etc.
- Experience in the successful commercial delivery of digital products and solutions
- Deep understanding of agile project management and methodologies.
- Good understanding of best practices for agile delivery
- Good understanding of technical delivery and infrastructure best practices
- Excellent client handling skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High-levels of attention to detail
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- SAFe certified
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Rome and Brussels.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more