We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach with our clients to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at the RAR Digital Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry’s best Senior Technical Leads and Developers as the Technical Account Lead for some of our fantastic accounts.
The role will see you manage the client relationship at a senior technical level. You’ll be responsible for the quality of the technical delivery, strategy and governance across a range of industries and projects.
Leading a team of Developers, Architects, Experience Designers and Technical Product Owners, you’ll live and breathe the delivery of our Agile projects, coaching and developing internal Agile skills as well and governing the process using our unique delivery and quality governance model.
This is a strategic role, as part of the Senior Operations Management team, where you’ll work in a consultative way – also identifying and seizing opportunities for MMT Digital and the Be Heard Group. You could also be involved with pitches for new business at a technical level. As a technical evangelist you’ll shape the technical roadmap, steering the business towards new technologies and promoting these.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- High level of experience in the commercial delivery of digital products and solutions
- Deep understanding of Agile project management methodologies
- Experienced Product Owner or Scrum Master (or a deep understanding of those roles) confident to provide Agile coaching to your team of Developers, Architects, Experience Designers and Technical Product Owners (an MMT Digital role that supports the client Product Owner role internally)
- Excellent client management skills
- A strong technical background (e.g. development, architecture etc) is ideal although not essential depending on project / account experience
- Quality management
- Strong management and leadership skills
- The ability to motivate a team in a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Rome and Brussels.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more