About the role
We want to hear from enthusiastic Server-Side Engineers with real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop. You will be joining one of the leading digital agencies within the UK and will play a fundamental role in helping us continue to grow!
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Great commercial experience developing web applications with C# and ASP.NET Core
- Commercial experience of project or product development
- Commercial experience of Web API development
- Commercial experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing queries in T-SQL
- Familiarity with version control (preferably Git)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or similar CI / CD tools
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience of cloud (Azure or AWS) development
- Experience in writing microservices
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
Where challenges exist with innovation, speed of delivery, customer experience and costly infrastructure, we can deliver measurable results, empowering our clients’ teams and enhancing their performance.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by Be Heard in 2016, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up a record eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.