We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior UX Consultant to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences. You’ll be responsible for marrying up the client’s objectives with their customer and user’s objectives.
You’ll facilitate workshops, and all UX based activities to get to that stage – understanding the problem, identifying the solution we need to create, consolidating, building and creating a solution.
As you’ll be working on client projects, you’ll need to validate what we do, and test where possible. It’s important as well that you can show the value you’re bringing to the project, using analytics.
Each project, and each client, you’ll work with will be different – so you’ll need to be able to adapt your approach and style to each project. You’ll be working to a budget and timescales, so you’ll need to be comfortable thinking on your feet to come up with the most appropriate solution.
You’ll bring a deep understanding of user-centred design, a passion for delivering evidence-based creative solutions and experience of working as part of an agile team.
Well practised in helping clients meet their goals and objectives, you’ll be the champion for the user: ensuring their voice is heard at every stage.
You’ll be a creative thinker, a problem solver, a team player with excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Expert knowledge on the user-centred design process and agile delivery
- Experience working with and developing Design Systems
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with user needs and create frictionless user journeys
- Knowledge of Service Design principles
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to colleagues and stakeholders
- A depth of experience in conducting user research, including usability testing and translating findings into actions
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Skilled in the production of a wide range of user experience assets, including: user personas, customer experience maps, wireflows and information architectures
- Proven ability in running design/UX workshops, including: ideation, card sorting and customer journey mapping
- Excellent prototyping and wireframing skills (using Axure or other prototyping tools)
- Experience in designing responsive and/or adaptive layouts for multiple devices
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape a Minimum Viable Product and ensure high levels of interaction design are bought to life
- Leadership skills to mentor junior members of the team
- An advocate for UX throughout the company and more widely
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Rome and Brussels
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more