We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
It’s because of our continued growth and great work that we’re looking for an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a varied range of digital web-based projects including marketing/ecommerce platforms and bespoke web applications for our great clients! The role will see you support internal management team and client product owners/managers in following MMT Digital’s Agile project management model. You’ll also have the chance to build trusted relationships with clients that are built on characteristics including good communication, quality of work, lean and effective solutions, expedient delivery and strong collaboration that leads to securing repeat work from those clients. As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you’ll also naturally work with Client account leads to maximise opportunities as well as working to create new opportunities with existing clients.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Strong project management skills and experience managing large technical web build development projects
- Ability to manage resource required vs the budget
- Experience of managing the budget and project burndown, and reporting on this to stakeholders
- Project manager line management experience
- Great account and client management experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Agile experience would be beneficial
- Tenacious self-starter, someone who brings ideas and processes into the business
- Confidence to drive effective solutions internally and to client
- Good negotiation skills and a good communicator
- Ability to effectively manage a delivery team
- Strong UX/creative background and good technical knowledge/experience would be beneficial
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday
- And much more