We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach with our clients to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at the RAR Digital Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
About the role
We want to hear from enthusiastic .NET Developers with real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop. You will be joining one of the leading digital agencies within the UK and will play a fundamental role in helping us continue to grow!
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Great commercial experience working with complex project in ASP.NET Technologies using C#
- Experience of delivering ASP.NET MVC 5 and/or Web Forms applications
- Detailed understanding of Web Services and Web API (SOAP, RESTful, RPC)
- Experience of .Net Core technologies would be desirable
- NodeJS, SASS, Grunt and NPM experience would be great but not essential
- Experience with SQL Server Creating and Analysing T-SQL Queries, Performance Tuning, DB maintenance plans and Deploying Databases
- Database design, setup and administration would be an advantage
- Experience of Cloud Hosting such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for example Team City, Jenkins
- An understanding of a CMS such as Kentico would be an advantage
- A desire to learn with a willingness to work as an AGILE team to get projects over the line
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more