We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
MMTs role as a trusted partner is to support key strategic growth areas in Vodafone’s digital transformation and following the Agile mind-set requires a highly capable and experienced Scrum Master who is responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted.
You will be driven to ensure that every project that you lead gets delivered on time, within budget and effectively in agile. You will share best practice and promote an agile environment and will become a key part of the programme, ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
The Scrum Master is a servant-leader for the Scrum Team. You will develop, manage, execute agile process & take full accountability for bringing agility to project deliveries. The Scrum Master helps those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which aren’t.
You will work very closely with Programme Managers, POs, Architects, Release Engineers, and Front/Back end technologies and ensure the deliveries happen in time, on budget & effectively follows the agile best practices & principles.
Ideally, you'll have the following skills:
- Demonstrable commercial experience as a Scrum Master
- Proven ability to provide effective facilitation and coaching
- Expert knowledge of the Agile Scrum methodology (from experience)
- Experience of driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management and general communication skills, that allow you to adapt to every eventuality
- Ability to track and report project burndown
- Experience in the setup and administration of Scrum and Kanban boards, ideally in Jira or Trello
- Scrum Master certification would be desirable, as would Telecoms industry experience
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Celebration cakes for your birthday- everyone loves cake!
- And much more