We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
The Resource Manager is a new position here at MMT Digital. We’ve had fantastic growth in the last few years, with a current team of 120 engineers and designers across multiple locations in the UK – and we’re continuing to grow!
As our Resource Manager, you’ll be a central point of contact for all our resourcing process. We’ll support you to learn everything about our business so that you understand us fully. We’ll also make sure you understand the skills, capabilities and development desires of our people to provide quality solutions of people to problem.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and Scheduling of all agency billable staff using our tool, Mavenlink
- Accurately scheduling agency resources to projects to project managers requirements
- Matching resources to client demand for upcoming work
- Identifying conflicts or resource interest and working through solutions with the appropriate people to resolution as well as highlighting future issues with appropriate leads.
- Identifying and escalating the need for additional capacity within the business
- Working with management to predict and manage contractor spend against forecast and targets
- Working with the Operations Manager to map and analyse mid to long term requirements and build a plan to define likely areas of permanent and freelance requirements.
- Producing or managing reporting on projects, resource, capacity and utilisation
- Maintaining and monitoring the resource utilisation to target and appropriately schedule in line with targets