We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
We’re looking for 2 Recruitment Advisors to join our team – 1 permanent and 1 on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You’ll be joining the current recruitment team of 3, supporting the recruitment of a range of roles across MMT Digital and the wider Be Heard Partnership.
You'll have responsibility for end-to-end recruitment including:
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand requirements
- Advertising vacancies
- Proactive candidate sourcing using multiple methods and approaches
- Conducting screening calls and reviewing CV
- Arranging and supporting with face to face interviews
- Making offers to candidates
- Providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates
Whilst your day-to-day responsibilities will be focused on delivering in these areas, you’ll also have the opportunity to work on recruitment projects.
You’ll also be tasked to create and grown a talent pool of potential candidates using a variety of sourcing techniques, including coming up with new and innovative sourcing ideas.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Substantial recruitment experience, ideally from an in-house role
- Experience recruiting for a range of roles across multiple business areas
- Developer and technical recruitment knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Experience recruiting for a Digital Agency would be advantageous
- Used to working in a challenging and ever-changing environment
- Great organisation skills
- Able to build strong relationships with hiring managers, understanding their recruitment needs and delivering on these
- Passion to work hard and do an amazing job
- Proactive, determined and confident
- The ability to think on your feet and managing changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A team player, but also able to work on your own initiative
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Rome and Brussels.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more