We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About The Role
This is where you come in, we’re looking for driven and talented people to help support us in managing our award-winning projects!
You’ll be working within the project management team, providing support to our Project Managers and Senior Project Managers. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the skills you’ll need for a future career in project management. As we are a Digital Agency you’ll have the benefit of working on a variety of projects – no two days are the same!
Your role will include:
- Coordinating project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Breaking projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Assigning tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Making sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve (internally)
- Helping prepare budgets - MI and reports - Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Analysing risks and opportunities
- Monitoring project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Acting as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Working with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers
- Using tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Completing office admin duties
A flat structure means that you can easily have conversations and sit-downs with managers across all levels for support and advice. Here at MMT Digital we aren’t as corporate as some companies, we know that people thrive in a fun working environment – so that’s just what we’ve created.
Ideally, you’ll be aiming for a 1st class degree in Business, Marketing or a Humanities subject and looking to develop the following skills:
- Project management
- Client facing and communication
- The ability to drive projects and tasks forward
And the skills you’ll bring to us are:
- Strong communication
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- A great team player – we’re a friendly bunch here!
- Strong working Microsoft knowledge eg Excel
- No technical knowledge is needed, but some may be beneficial
- Experience of Project Management tools would also be beneficial
What You'll Get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome. This year – Brussels!
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more