About the role
As our Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with the MD, Head of Client Service Delivery, CTO, Resource Manager and Client Account Leads to optimise the smooth and profitable running of our business.
The role will be split into the following functions:
- Effective Resource Utilisation
- Profitable Operations Management
- Lean Process Management
You’ll be accountable for the efficient running of Resource Planning, identifying resource bottlenecks and helping resolve issues. You will liaise with internal budget holders, analyse time tracking data and recommend where action needs to be taken to aid the business in hitting commercial targets.
Through processing and drawing insights from Operational management data, you’ll identify and manage trends in revenue, non-billable and internal time projections. You’ll also be monitoring in real-time, recommending actions to cut back on “waste”.
Continuous improvement will be an important part of this role – recommending changes to improve and optimise our processes to better support our Delivery Teams and improve their efficiency.
As well as Operations, you’ll work closely with our HR and Marketing teams to prioritise recruitment needs, monitor headcount forecasts, control training budgets and support information gathering for campaigns. You’ll also encourage innovation days for our cross-company groups and facilitate their reporting.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly process driven
- Numerate and analytical, comfortable working with data
- Strong at excel
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Problem solver
- Experience of working in a Digital Agency would be beneficial
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, along with a new baby hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Popcorn Pass Rewards
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016, and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last five years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up seven awards, including the prestigious Grand Prix, in 2018.