We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
We’re looking for a New Business Executive to join our team. This is the perfect role for someone who is keen to grow and develop a career in New Business.
This role is a maternity leave cover fixed term contract (15 months) starting in January 2019, but as the agency and the wider Be Heard Group continues to grow there’s a strong possibility of future permanent roles in the team.
Based in Uppingham, but with regular travel to our London office, you’ll be working closely with our Head of Business Development to help the agency and group achieve New Business goals.
You’ll have the opportunity to really own opportunities: dealing with leads, lead nurturing, running proposals and the pitch process and even pitching.
There will naturally be admin tasks to complete as part of the role including running Salesforce reports, writing and checking proposal documents and liaising with internal stakeholders to secure Resource. But alongside these, you’ll have true ownership of your work and you’ll be playing a hugely important part of the team, and our continued growth.
You’ll be attending networking events (with potential international travel) and running New Business events, keeping your ear to the ground for opportunities for MMT Digital and the wider Be Heard Group.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- A degree, or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Fantastic written English
- Comfortable interacting with clients
- Friendly and approachable
- Enthusiastic and determined to see projects through to completion
- Competent presenter
- The ability to manage a group of dispersed stakeholders and individuals, supporting them to work together
- Ambitious to grow and develop your Business Development career
It would also be beneficial if you had the following experience:
- Proposal writing
- Managing a lead from cold through to client
- A passion and knowledge of digital
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome. This year – Brussels!
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more