We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
We want to hear from enthusiastic .NET Developers with real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop. You will be joining one of the leading digital agencies within the UK and will play a fundamental role in helping us continue to grow!
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Great commercial experience working with ASP.NET 2.0 + (using C#)
- Commercial experience of projects
- Some experience of delivering ASP.NET MVC 4 applications
- Some experience of delivering ASP.NET WebForms applications
- An understanding of Web Services
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience writing queries in T-SQL
- Experience of Azure or AWS hosting would be an advantage
- Experience with Team City, Jenkins or another build management/deployment tool
- An understanding of a CMS such as Kentico would be an advantage
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more