We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at the RAR Digital Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
If you’re looking for a hands-on junior Developer role, where you’ll get the chance to work on real life projects at an award winning digital agency as part of an Agile development team, the MMT Academy is for you! Our next intake is starting in April 2019.
We’ll assign you a line manager, and a mentor, who will support you throughout your time on our programme. You’ll have a catch-up with your mentor each day, where you’ll chat through the day ahead, and plan together. You’ll also work closely with Technical Experts across the business.
Your programme will follow 3 steps:
Learn – we’ll support you to fast track your skills to a higher level, bringing you up to date with modern technology and languages. At this point, your training will focus in on .NET. You’ll work closely with our .NET Technical Architects and Senior Developers to learn and grow in this language.
Practice – you’ll be working on a simulated client project with a Product Owner who will coach you through our Agile way of working, and you’ll also learn about client communication and interaction.
Do – you’ll join our live projects, with ongoing support from your line manager and mentor to help you to continue to grow and develop your knowledge and skills
You’ll be invited to join our Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions, as well as attending sessions run by our Technical Experts and completing self-learning.
By the end of your 12 months , you’ll be a full stack Developer with a clear focus on .NET having spent time working on Front End development and Back End development including .NET and Node.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Be on track for, or have achieve, a Computer Sciences based degree at a 2:1 or above
- If you don’t have the above, you will be a self-taught Developer, with experience of working on projects either in your free-time or for clients
- Basic understanding of the .NET framework (ASP.NET using C#) and a passion to learn more
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- A clear passion and enthusiasm for development
- A self-starter, highly driven and motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence to take accountability for delivering high quality and accurate work
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- Heavily subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- The opportunity to take a paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- A modern office, with comfy co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- And much more