We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach with our clients to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at the RAR Digital Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
You’ll be joining one of our Key Accounts as a Technical Account Lead, working alongside some of the industry’s best Senior Technical Leads and Developers. This account has offices in both London and Newbury, so regular travel to both of these sites will be part of the role.
The role will see you manage the client relationship at a senior technical level, and you'll be ensuring we deliver the highest quality and value for MMT Digital services as possible - by managing technical design, risk and execution whilst ensuring alignment between MMT Digital and our clients.
You'll be working with the client and leading MMT Digital technical roles to define and deliver a technical strategy in accordance with the Statement of Works (SoW) and it's deliverables. You'll also be consulting with program leads to ensure PI Planning commitment is achievable and in line with the technical Strategy and SoW and providing regular updates via the sprint completion reports.
You'll work closely with the Account Leadership team in “farming” opportunities and ensuring the account is operating to the desired quality as set by the client. We'll make sure that you fully understand MMT Digital's proposition so you can promote this with the client, and you'll spend time understanding the client's business objective so you can form strategies to delivery against them.
You'll be joined by an Agile Account Lead, who you'll support in the successful delivery of the project. You'll ensure that all Project Health checks are being carried out to a high standard and support account governance processes to ensure we’re meeting client expectations and delivering to requirements set out in our statement of work. You'll be leading technical roles to ensure that the team is delivering a high standard of Technical Architecture, and also act as the senior point of contact for the client during technical issue escalations.
There will be line management responsibilities across a team of line managers, including 1-1s with direct reports. You'll also support the career development of indvidiuals, and ensure that new project team members are successfully on-boarded and well supported. As a member of the Senior Management Operations Team, you'll help shape the values, personality and culture of MMT Digital and promote these both internally and externally. Working with the Account Director, you'll ensure the account has suitbale technical resource in place and support the management of this, including the forecasting of requirements.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- High level of experience in the commercial delivery of digital products and solutions
- Experience leading and managing the technical delivery of programmes of work using Agile methodologies
- Deep understanding of Agile project management methodologies
- Experienced Product Owner or Scrum Master (or a deep understanding of those roles) confident to provide Agile coaching to your team of Developers, Architects, Experience Designers and Technical Product Owners (an MMT Digital role that supports the client Product Owner role internally)
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience and understanding of technical architecture, specifially in web application development
- Quality management
- Strong management skills, with experience of leadership, career development and line management of technical teams
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Rome and Brussels.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more