We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity for a Support Engineer to join and help a growing business on the cutting edge of technology. You should be motivated by excellent technical support, by responding to software and hardware requests. Your role as a Support Engineer will see you gaining an insight into client issues and providing feedback to your team to reduce identified issues. The position will be 50% IT support requests, 20% routine maintenance and capacity management, and 30% Additional IT tasks across the business.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Handling issues that have been escalated from other Support Engineers
- Monitoring the networks for performance and capacity
- Performing Monthly and Quarterly Security and Capacity Audits
- Creating knowledge base documents for end users and Run-books for Level 1 engineers
- Creating and documenting new services
- Asset Management of hardware and software
- Assisting junior engineers and mentoring them so that they can resolve issues without the need for escalation.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of services, servers and network