We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
2018 has been an exceptional year for MMT Digital, and as we continue to grow it’s critical that we keep delivering award winning service to our clients. To help us to keep progressing, we’re recruiting a Head of Client Service Delivery.
This is a role with broad accountabilities in three component parts: Client Service Delivery, Business Development and Leading the Account Management Team. Success in this role will rely on creating a strong and effective management structure, and the ability to manage those responsible for delivering each component part.
You’ll be part of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), and you’ll be reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director to deliver profitable revenue growth in line with the business plan. You’ll also be working closely with the CTO and Operations Manager to form the Operations Team Leadership group. You’ll also report progress monthly and work with the ELT to lead the business in the delivery of the business plan.
Your responsibilities will include:
Client Service Delivery:
Business Development (Existing Business and Supporting New Business)
- Continuously improving the quality of our core Client Service Delivery and overall client satisfaction
- Working with Be Heard to combine service offerings across brands/agencies for more effective results for our clients
- Identifying areas to expand our Client Service Delivery through innovation, and evolving MMT Digital’s proposition
- Performance and further development of individual commercial subsets of our service offering, including Digital Marketing Framework and Cross-Company Focus Groups
- Delivering the Existing Business revenue target by developing strategies with the Account Management Team to grow our Existing Business revenue, forecasting this and measuring our revenue profiling
- Overseeing the profitability of our revenue, working closely with the CTO and Operations Manager to combine technical quality and efficient resource utilisation to manage profitability
- Successfully onboarding of new clients and continuously improving pitch and proposal strategy in partnership with Head of Business Development (New Business)
- Putting together an effective subset of the Ops Team to work alongside New Business on pitches and proposals
Leading the Account Management Team
- The development, strategic direction, motivation and engagement of those in the Account Management Team
- Building a fit for purpose management structure and creating a clear path for career progression
- Line Managing the Account Management Team, acting as a point of escalation for people in the business
- Holds the Client Service Director/Managers to account for the performance of their Delivery Teams revenue, profitability and forecasting
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Extensive experience as a Client Service Director/Manager, Account Director or Managing Director with a track record of growing profitable revenue
- Experience managing and forecasting numbers
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to negotiate strongly with clients
- Strong management and leadership skills
- A “people person”, capable of building strong relationships with anyone in our business
- A strategic thinker, with a curiosity to continuously improve our Client Service Delivery
- Able to perform calmly and logically under pressure
- A steady force for positivity and motivator of others despite setbacks
- Able to accept Executive management decisions they don’t agree wholly agree with, and to represent those decisions across the business as if they were their own
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more