About the role
Although we aren’t actively hiring for these positions at the moment, we still want to hear from enthusiastic .NET Developers, Front End Developers, Project Managers, Product Owners, UX/UI Designers – and if your skillset isn’t listed here, please still apply and let us know why you think you’d be a good fit for MMT Digital. This applies to all seniority levels from junior all the way up to senior.
If you are interested in future opportunities at MMT Digital, then we want to hear from you!
The skills and experience we’d like to see on your CV (not essential):
- Working in an Agile environment
- A technical background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great team work skills
- Working in a digital agency
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
Where challenges exist with innovation, speed of delivery, customer experience and costly infrastructure, we can deliver measurable results, empowering our clients’ teams and enhancing their performance.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by Be Heard in 2016, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up a record eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.