We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach with our clients to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at the RAR Digital Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
It’s because of our growth and great work that we are now looking for a Front-End Technical Architect. Ideally, you’ll have a keen interest in all aspects of the front-end stack — from Node to HTML.
As the Front-end Technical Architect, you will have opportunity to work across at least two projects — but possibly more — where you will be reviewing pull-requests, making architecture decisions, mentoring other developers, conversing with clients, providing advice and best practices and occasionally writing code (usually pseudocode, but sometimes production code).
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Extensive experience writing high-quality front-end code
- Ability to create AA accessible websites
- Experience with multiple front-end frameworks and architectures
- Experience with Node (as a backend)
- Functional and OOP understanding
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing
- Experience with a CMS
- Experience working with an Agile team (preferably SCRUM)
- Have lead at least one team to a project completion
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Excellent people skills and the ability to interact effectively with other members of the team and clients
- The ability to explain technical aspects to a non-technical crowd
- An understanding of how technical decisions can affect the business at hand
It would be great if you had some of the following, too:
- API design experience
- WebSocket experience
- Experience with UML diagrams
- Solid technical documentation writer
- A solid understanding of UX
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more