We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
About the role
This is where you come in, we want to hear from enthusiastic and highly capable Front End Developers with a proven track record in delivering high quality and visually stunning websites and applications. We’d love to see a real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop.
You’ll be working within the delivery team, on projects for some huge clients of ours. This is a fantastic opportunity to code and learn with some of the industry’s best developers – working on great projects.
Here at MMT Digital we aren’t as corporate as some companies, we know that people thrive in a fun working environment – so that’s just what we’ve created.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to join a company with a friendly and sociable office culture whilst also offering clear opportunities for career progression.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Great commercial experience as a Front End Developer
- Strong HTML and CSS Skills
- Good knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with Git or other source control systems
- Excellent people skills, very client focused
- Some server side language skills
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC would be a great advantage
- Experience with a CMS would be a huge advantage – e.g. Kentico, Sitecore, Episerver, Umbraco etc..
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more