We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About The Role
We are looking for an Experience Design Lead to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences.
You will lead the UX and Design strategy within one of our delivery teams, working alongside a technical account lead and a client account lead to deliver a portfolio of evidence-based creative solutions for a broad range of clients.
Bringing proven experience of leading a team, you will enable the team of designers to help clients meet their goals and objectives and be the champion for the customer: ensuring their voice is heard at every stage.
You will bring a deep understanding and passion for user-centered design, will be a creative thinker, a leader, a problem solver, and a team player with excellent communication skills.
Up for the challenge?
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Proven leadership and line-management skills to build, lead and grow a highly collaborative experience design team
- Agency-side experience of setting the design strategy for digital products and facilitating the team to deliver against that strategy
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with customers' needs and confidently articulate that to clients and colleagues
- Proven ability in leading design/UX workshops, including: ideation, card sorting and customer journey mapping
- Proven ability in leveraging a company brand to build visually compelling, engaging and appropriate digital solutions
- Proven experience developing and presenting concepts and approaches in new business pitches
- The ability to identify new business opportunities for existing clients
- An advocate and thought leader for Experience Design throughout the company and more widely
- Expert knowledge on the user-centered design process, lean / agile delivery and the ability to take the lead in shaping a Minimum Viable Product
- A depth of experience in planning and conducting user research, including usability testing, and translating findings into actions
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web analytics, including Google Analytics
- Skilled in the production of a wide range of user experience assets, including: user personas, customer experience maps and information architectures
- Excellent prototyping and wireframing skills (using Axure or other prototyping tools)
- Experience in designing responsive and/or adaptive layouts for multiple devices
What You'll Get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome. This year – Brussels!
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more