About the role
We are looking for an Experience Design Lead to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences.
You will lead the UX and Design strategy within one of our delivery teams, working alongside a technical account lead and a client account lead to deliver a portfolio of evidence-based creative solutions for a broad range of clients.
Bringing proven experience of leading a team, you will enable the team of designers to help clients meet their goals and objectives and be the champion for the customer: ensuring their voice is heard at every stage.
You will bring a deep understanding and passion for user-centred design, will be a creative thinker, a leader, a problem solver, and a team player with excellent communication skills.
Up for the challenge?
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Proven leadership and line-management skills to build, lead and grow a highly collaborative experience design team
- Agency-side experience of setting the design strategy for digital products and facilitating the team to deliver against that strategy
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with customers' needs and confidently articulate that to clients and colleagues
- Proven ability in leading design/UX workshops, including: ideation, card sorting and customer journey mapping
- Proven ability in leveraging a company brand to build visually compelling, engaging and appropriate digital solutions
- Proven experience developing and presenting concepts and approaches in new business pitches
- The ability to identify new business opportunities for existing clients
- An advocate and thought leader for Experience Design throughout the company and more widely
- Expert knowledge on the user-centred design process, lean / agile delivery and the ability to take the lead in shaping a Minimum Viable Product
- A depth of experience in planning and conducting user research, including usability testing, and translating findings into actions
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web analytics, including Google Analytics
- Skilled in the production of a wide range of user experience assets, including: user personas, customer experience maps and information architectures
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, along with a new baby hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Popcorn Pass Rewards
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016 and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last five years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up seven awards, including the prestigious Grand Prix, in 2018.