We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About The Role
This is where you come in, we’re looking for forward thinking people to help us create amazing things!
DevOps is the set-up, management and configuration of infrastructure, deployment and build processes. Using traditional hosting through to more modern methods, you’ll be supporting the networking and infrastructure of ongoing projects as well as diagnosing and fixing build pipeline issues. You’ll be responsible for looking after the service desk – which will include dealing with access requests, database backups and sites going down.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn with some of the industry’s best DevOps Engineers – including one of the world’s 5000 AWS Cloud Architects.
As we are a Digital Agency you’ll have the benefit of working on a variety of projects – no two days are the same! We have a helpful and open working environment and team, which means that you can easily have conversations and sit-downs with managers across all levels for support and advice.
We also ensure you’re on the frontline, speaking and interacting with clients.
Students on placement with us often come back and work with us full-time, straight out of University - we really set you up for a career after Graduation!
One such success story is of our current CTO (Chief Technical Officer) Mark Starling, he joined as you will be and in a matter of 10 years he worked his way up to CTO!
Here at MMT Digital we aren’t as corporate as some companies, we know that people thrive in a fun working environment – so that’s just what we’ve created!
Ideally, you’ll be aiming for a 1st class, IT related degree, and looking to develop the following skills:
- Azure and AWS
- Cloud architecture and infrastructure
- Working towards cloud architecture certification
- Agile (SCRUM)
It’s important to us that you have:
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain technical detail in an easy to understand way
- Fantastic attention to detail and very organised
- The ability to work in a busy environment and able to handle pressure
- An appreciation of how code actually works
- Any experience in C# or C++ would be beneficial
- Passion about all things web based
- A general interested in new technology and keen to learn more
- Enthusiasm and that you’re a great team worker
What You'll Get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome. This year – Brussels!
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more