We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
About the role
We’re looking for a DevOps guru who is up for the challenge of joining an exciting agency, so if you’re proud of your technical skills but are looking to grow and lead a team – we’d love to hear from you! We have some decent continuous delivery processes using a range of technology stacks (Incl. Jenkins, TeamCity). But we also want to drive forwards our processes to enable much more automation around the setup and deployment of environments on AWS and Azure, as well as helping us to support and migrate some of our legacy setups. We’re looking for someone who is smart, a creative problem solver and passionate about creating really slick delivery pipelines!
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Some great experience setting up and monitoring scalable solutions
- Experience working within Linux/UNIX OR Windows (IIS) administration
- Hands on experience managing and monitoring AWS or Azure based environments
- Experience with Team City, Jenkins or another build management/deployment tool
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or equivalent
- Experience with MS SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too)
- Excellent people skills and the ability to interact effectively with other members of the team and clients
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts
- Ability to train others in a clear and concise manner