We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About The Role
It’s because of this growth and great work that we’re looking for an experienced Client Services Manager.
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry’s best Project Managers and Senior Technical Leads. You will be the client account lead for some of our fantastic accounts.
The role will see you manage the client relationship on a senior level, responsible for the performance and revenue growth, profitability, forecast. This will naturally include working closely with Technical Account Leads and Program Managers to create trusted, effective solutions for our clients. Identifying and seizing opportunities for MMT Digital and the Be Heard Group.
As you’ll be a part of the Senior Operations Management team, you’ll ultimately be reporting into one of our Client Services Directors.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Previous experience as a Client Services Director/Manager or Account Director at a Digital Agency
- High levels of experience in the strategic delivery of digital products and solutions
- Significant and extensive experience in an Account Manager or Project Manager role
- Commercial strategic and operational planning experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Ability to devise strategies to overcome challenges where no solution exists
- Come from an agency background
- A general all round nice person!
What You'll Get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome. This year – Brussels!
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more