As Agile Delivery Lead at MMT Digital, you'll be helping businesses build digital products that truly transform their performance.
You'll achieve this by managing their relationship with MMT at a senior technical level, and will be responsible for the overall technical delivery, strategy and governance across a range of industries and solutions. Some of these clients will have partnered with us for years, but you'll also work with those engaging with us for the first time.
You'll be involved in shaping the overall solution and accompanying roadmap from the initial engagement, as well as seeing the delivery through to the first release and those thereafter. Whilst leading a team of Engineers, Architects, Experience Designers and Technical Product Owners across your portfolio, you’ll live and breathe our Agile delivery processes - coaching and developing internal Agile skills as well and governing the process using our unique delivery and quality governance model.
What you’ll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Leading and guiding a digital strategy with clients
- High level of experience in the commercial delivery of digital products and solutions
- Ability to communicate the business benefits for a given technical solution
- Deep understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- Excellent client management skills, particularly in a technical arena
- Deep understanding of governing digital projects
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate a team in a collaborative environment
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience in product management, architecture or programme management, including working with specialists to put together estimates for digital delivery
- Confidence to provide Agile coaching
- A strong technical background (e.g. engineering, architecture etc) is ideal although not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in leading a team
- Experience working in an agency
Our offices in London, Leeds and Uppingham have reopened fully, but should you prefer to work from home or combine remote and office work, you are welcome to! We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You will be able to confirm your preferences in the application form.